Selasa, 02 Oktober 2012

Me and My Boy :)

Heeeey ! It's time for me to tell you about my boyfriend. I met him when i'm in Senior High School (VCR.E-One) If you want to know more about E-One, please click this.. Okey, here we go !!!



His name Muhammad Hafidz. All my friends called him "apis". He was my friends at 12exact-one. He lived in Bintaro and now he studied at Pamulang University-Management. Even he studied there, you must know i was very proud with him. Why ? Because he paid him college by himself. He do credit the motorcycle too. That was why i'm proud :)
He worked at Lotte Mall Bintaro too. He can manage himself to work, play, studied and me - of course! He was very like football/soccer. He's sometimes played soccer with him friends until midnight. I'm very angry with him because tomorrow he should went to worked or studied !
I do this relationship since 22 November 2010. I hope in our 2nd anniversary, we can do anything more better and can be a crazy man :)



_MM221110_

0 komentar:

Dí lo que piensas...