Sabtu, 29 September 2012

Who Am I ?

Heeey welcome to my new site on blogspot.com :D Maybe so many people ask "who are you ??" So, i want to tell you about me .. Here we goooo !




My name is Muntiyara Anindita. You can called me Munti or Dita *or many name likes Monti, monmon and other* - Now i studied at Budi Luhur University - Information System (Technology Information Faculty) .. I'm one of the staff in BEM FTI UBL, Saman dancer's, the Excellent Class of Information System 2011 (KU-SI 2011) and have so many friends at my campus ..

I'd like to give a comment, read, speaking, traveling, tutting, watching and listening and more .. So that's why i write some post in here just to share all of you about everything that i know in my life.. I hope you enjoy it and happy to read all my posted :)

Don't forget to visit the other site on :
Facebook
Wordpress
Skype
My Gravatar

And i hope we can share anything together and be a bestfriend :)  Follow me , say "Hi :)" and be a friends :D

0 komentar:

Dí lo que piensas...